Renewable Energy Storage Company Near Austin

  • SusanD
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2011
      My brother-in-law just went to work for a company out of Kyle, TX called Xtreme Power. I went to their website and was fascinated and pleasantly surprised to learn of some of the things they have going on. Here's a short video about them:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXDrDvpDryg&feature=player_embedded

      I'm real curious what their average cost per stored KWH is since, in my battles against the established and proposed coal and nuke/baseload plants I am always hit with the "it cost too much to store energy" argument and I hear .03 cents/kwh thrown around quite often.

      Maybe some of you guys already knew about this company but I didn't until now and I think its just so interesting!

      Susan