July 21st HREG General Meeting

  • ralph parrott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12 4:27 PM

      Members

      We are having our next general meeting on Thursday July 21st at 6:30 PM.  The meeting will be held in the University of Houston, School of Architecture building lecture hall.

      Our guest speaker will be Mr. Joe Meppelink of Metalab Studios. Joe will present us information on the progress of the city of Houston Solar Powered emergency building project that his firm is presently executing using the Solar Space system.

      We will also have a discussion on the progress of the ASES Solar Tour which is currently schedule for Saturday October 15th in combination with the city of Houston Energy day.

      This is you opportunity to hear what’s going on with and become involved in this event which has proven to be a staple of our city’s renewable energy focus.

      Last meeting we nearly doubled our standard attendance.   Let’s see if we can double it again!!!

      I hope to see you all there.

      Ralph Parrott

      President

      http://www.txses.org/hreg

      IMPORTANT NOTICE: This transmission (including all attached pages) is intended only for the use of the named address(es), and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not a named addressee, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distributing or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy all copies and notify us immediately at this telephone number: (713) 595-6375. Thank you!