Re: [Spam] [hreg] Re: More solar in the chronicle

  • Roy Holder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2011
      If he did, the chronicle probably would have chosen to not to include those
      references. We, TxSES, ASES , have had difficulty dealing with them in
      the past...

      At 10:55 PM 7/8/2011 -0400, you wrote:
      >I wish he had mentioned HREG, TxSES, ASES besides tooting hi$ own horn$.
      It's fine to try to drum up business, It's fine to try to drum
      >up business, but we should all be trying to just 'spread the word', and
      >helping our organizations grow should be part of that.
      >Peace
      >Ariel
      > We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      >- All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic policy regarding non-renewable
      >resources, starting with water.
      >- Plan ahead seven generations -- reduce all your consumption, and
      >eliminate waste.
      >- "Health" insurance companies are the American death panels; their
      >business is to collect premiums and deny benefits. Their CEO's, and lesser
      >bureaucrats, should not be part of any civilized health care system.

      Roy Holder, AIA

      L.M. Holder III, FAIA
      Architects - Planners - Energy Consultants
      4202 Spicewood Springs Rd., Suite 214
      Austin, Texas 78759
      P.512.345.8817 ext.24
      F.512.345.2143 - M.512-422-0908