Re: More solar in the chronicle

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 7:55 PM
      I wish he had mentioned HREG, TxSES, ASES besides tooting hi$ own horn$.  It's fine to try to drum up business, but we should all be trying to just 'spread the word', and helping our organizations grow should be part of that.
      Peace
      Ariel

      - We are all Human beings here together.  We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic policy regarding non-renewable resources, starting with water.
      - "Health" insurance companies are the American death panels; their business is to collect premiums and deny benefits. Their CEO's, and lesser bureaucrats, should not be part of any civilized health care system.