[hreg] Unable to continue

  • Kim & Garth Travis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2000
      Hi,
      Well, the rainy season does not seem to want to arrive.  I am a volunteer  firefighter and the number of call we are getting is up about 400%.  My  apologies  to the group, but this is taking up all my spare(?) time.  I will continue to monitor the egroup I have set up, if the group would like me to.  Until this drought ends, I do not have the time to attend meetings.
      Kim Travis