FW: Potential Speaker Opportunity

  • ralph parrott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2011
      Any Takers on this?

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Whitney Gabbert [mailto:whitney.gabbert-1@...]
      Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 12:57 PM
      To: hreg@...
      Subject: Potential Speaker Opportunity

      I am a project coordinator for San Jacinto College. We are hosting a MATH
      READY summer camp for high school students in August, in partnership with
      Texas Tech University and NASA - Johnson Space Center. The goal of the camp
      is to help students refresh their math skills before the new school year and
      to expose them to various careers/industries which use math. This year, we
      are focusing on renewable energy and related math applications. Would
      someone in your organization be willing to give a brief presentation related
      to this topic, or be able to refer me to someone who may be interested? The
      guest speaker opportunity during the summer camp would be on Friday, August
      12th, in the morning. Please let me know if you can provide any helpful
      information or contacts. Thank you.
    • Chris Lofton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2011
        I am interested.