Re: [hreg] Re: Meeting dates?

  • apallegraa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2011

      From: Ariel Thomann <ajthomann@...>
      Sender: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 21:06:18
      To: <mkewert@...>
      Cc: joe Meppelink<joe@...>; HREG<hreg@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [hreg] Re: Meeting dates?

      Mike - thanks. Howsomever, I just went back to the HREG web page, and was promptly greeted again with:

      "Our next regular meeting will be April 21, 2011. Click here for more details. "
      Oh, well...
      Peace
      Ariel
      - We are all Human beings here together. We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic policy regarding non-renewable resources, starting with water.
      - "Health" insurance companies are the American death panels; their business is to collect premiums and deny benefits. Their CEO's, and lesser bureaucrats, should not be part of any civilized health care system.