Re: Meeting dates?

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20 6:06 PM
      Mike - thanks.  Howsomever, I just went back to the HREG web page, and was promptly greeted again with:
      "Our next regular meeting will be April 21, 2011. Click here for more details."
      Oh, well...
      Peace
      Ariel
      - We are all Human beings here together.  We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic policy regarding non-renewable resources, starting with water.
      - "Health" insurance companies are the American death panels; their business is to collect premiums and deny benefits. Their CEO's, and lesser bureaucrats, should not be part of any civilized health care system.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 21 5:20 AM