Re: Meeting dates?

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2011
      Ariel,
      I talked to Ralph tonight and he said the next meeting would be Thursday, July 28th in the evening.  6:30, I guess.  So, the website needs to be updated with the change of meetings from Sundays to Thursday evenings. thanks for pointing that out.
      Mike
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20, 2011
        Mike - thanks.  Howsomever, I just went back to the HREG web page, and was promptly greeted again with:
        "Our next regular meeting will be April 21, 2011. Click here for more details."
        Oh, well...
        Peace
        Ariel
        - We are all Human beings here together.  We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
        - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic policy regarding non-renewable resources, starting with water.
        - "Health" insurance companies are the American death panels; their business is to collect premiums and deny benefits. Their CEO's, and lesser bureaucrats, should not be part of any civilized health care system.

      • apallegraa@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 21, 2011