Meeting dates?

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2011
      Y'all
      I was planning to go to UofH Archit. School tonight, but I had a nagging doubt.

      So about 20 minutes ago I went to www.txses.org/hreg/ where I learned that:
      -a. the next meeting will be(?) on Thursday April 21 2011 from 6:30-8:00 pm,
      -b. the next following meeting will be on Sunday July 31 2011 from 6:30-8:00 pm, and
      -c. the next one after that will be on Sunday October 31 2011 from 6:30-8:00 pm.

      I don't need help to get confused; I do that by myself quite well.  Would someone please help set me straight?
      Peace
      Ariel

    • mkewert@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2011
        Ariel,
        I talked to Ralph tonight and he said the next meeting would be Thursday, July 28th in the evening.  6:30, I guess.  So, the website needs to be updated with the change of meetings from Sundays to Thursday evenings. thanks for pointing that out.
        Mike

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 20, 2011
          Mike - thanks.  Howsomever, I just went back to the HREG web page, and was promptly greeted again with:
          "Our next regular meeting will be April 21, 2011. Click here for more details."
          Oh, well...
          Peace
          Ariel
          - We are all Human beings here together.  We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
          - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic policy regarding non-renewable resources, starting with water.
          - "Health" insurance companies are the American death panels; their business is to collect premiums and deny benefits. Their CEO's, and lesser bureaucrats, should not be part of any civilized health care system.

        • apallegraa@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 21, 2011