Ralph on the News!

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2011
      If you missed seeing our president Ralph Parrot on the 9 o'clock Fox news, you can still catch the solar leasing story on the Internet:
      http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/110613-new-option-for-making-the-sun-pay-its-fair-share
    • Tyra Rankin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2011

        Excellent, Ralph!!  Terrific job of getting the word out.

        Tyra