A successful efficient & cost effective geothermal system

  • Solar Energy
    Message 1 of 5 , May 30, 2011
    • Tyra Rankin
      Message 2 of 5 , May 31, 2011

        Love it!!

        Tyra

        From: hreg@yahoogroups.com [mailto: hreg@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Solar Energy
        Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 11:44 PM
        To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [hreg] A successful efficient & cost effective geothermal system

      • Garth & Kim Travis
        Message 3 of 5 , May 31, 2011
          Thank you for sharing, it does give one ideas.<grin>

          Bright Blessings,
          Garth & Kim Travis
          www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
          Bedias, Texas
          936-395-0110

          On 5/30/2011 11:44 PM, Solar Energy wrote:
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fD2bMavK8Y
          > Ahmad Solomon

        • Otto Glaser
          Message 4 of 5 , May 31, 2011
            Kim: I enjoyed reading about your operation. Take a look at sun roads
            farmory.com. They have a unique method of producing cattle feed. Otto Glaser
            oglaser@...

            Thank you for sharing, it does give one ideas.<grin>

            Bright Blessings,
            Garth & Kim Travis
            www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
            Bedias, Texas
            936-395-0110

            On 5/30/2011 11:44 PM, Solar Energy wrote:
            > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fD2bMavK8Y
            > Ahmad Solomon

          • Garth & Kim Travis
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 2011

              We have survived many winters with this plan, sprouting grains. My
              sheep, kindly decided their favorite sprout was milo, the cheapest grain
              on the market. However, I don't have the time or the building space to
              do sprouts for all my animals, now the flerd has grown. [a flerd is a
              combination of flock and herd, generally meaning sheep and cows.]

              If this drought continues, and with the advent of gmo alfalfa, I will
              probably have to go back to doing this. It is annoying to have to feed
              in the summer months, I have never needed to before. Buying hay in May
              really hurts considering we bought our first hay in January of this
              year. We produced sufficient for our needs every year until this year.

              Like all farmers, in Texas today, we are being seriously hurt. The
              Houston City Health department exerted pressure to destroy SB2084 and
              caused mayhem on SB81, to all our detriments. Those bills would have
              given the small family farm a bit of breathing room.