General meeting video

  • jim_hofweber
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2011
      Video of the HREG general meeting on April 21, 2011 is now online, split into 15-minute increments.

      Greg Tinkler's presentation: Geothermal for Your Home and Building
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujLbj3BsTWc
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xid6Gkj5w78
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAxU4-yZXi0

      Agenda Items
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WcmONwkTUg
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAWbXQOADgk

      Katherine Warren's presentation on the Boxley Group's Houston Renewable Energy Industry Study was not recorded. Hopefully, Katherine can give us an update at another time.
    • Robert Johnston
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2011

        Thanks to whoever was responsible for videoing and posting these.  I found time this evening to watch and learned several interesting things about geothermal I didn’t know before.

        Robert