RE: Adminitration Notice was Re: [hreg] Timer problems..

  • Robert Johnston
    Message 1 of 10 , May 4, 2011

      Kevin, just a wild guess, but were you picking “cc” names from a scrollable picklist?  Hreg was likely just before the “k”s that you replied to.

      Your email sounded so presidential!  (ala Donald Trump)

      Robert

      From: kevin conlin <kevin@...>
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2011, 5:34 PM

      Hi Kim,

      My apologies, I have no idea how that happened, but to say it is embarrassing would be an understatement.

      It was never my intention to voice my anger publicly, that was a private message that somehow was forwarded to the group.

      Again, my sincere apologies to anyone and everyone who may have been offended.

      Regards,  Kevin

      Kevin Conlin

      Heliosolar Design Inc

      PO Box 1938

      Alief, TX 77411

      281-202-9629

      kevin@...

      www.heliosolardesign.com

      Message 2 of 10 , May 4, 2011
        Sounded like filth to me. Well I guess its a sheap in wolves clothing. And aint no going back my brotha.

        From: "Robert Johnston" <junk1@...>
        Sender: hreg@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 23:10:51 -0500
        To: <hreg@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: hreg@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 10 , May 4, 2011
          Its best to let sleeping dogs lay. And we've all had our moments. Its not easy out here in these times. So let's put it to rest.

          From: pchelectricoftexas@...
          Sender: hreg@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 04:13:59 +0000
          To: <hreg@yahoogroups.com>