Re: [hreg] Timer problems..

  • pchelectricoftexas@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 10 , May 3 2:48 PM
      Big time

      From: apallegraa@...
      Sender: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 21:51:43 +0000
      To: <hreg@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Timer problems..

      Sounds like some personal problems

      From: "kevin conlin" <kevin@...>
      Sender: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 16:44:07 -0500
      To: 'Adam Kehlenbeck'<akehlenbeck@...>
      ReplyTo: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: <hreg@yahoogroups.com>; 'kevin conlin'<kevin@...>; 'Kuehler Enterprises, Inc.'<brandon@...>
      Subject: [hreg] Timer problems..

      Hi Adam,

      I just heard from our customer that the lights are not on in the morning.
      They have several employees that arrive before dawn and they're not on.

      Now you tell me just what the fuck I'm supposed to do?

      Install more timers that were never tested?

      I've been in the PV business for over 25 years, and I've never had so much
      trouble with any component like this.

      The ball is in your court, tell me how to solve the problem.

      Kevin

      Kevin Conlin
      Heliosolardesign LLC
      PO Box 1938
      Alief, TX 77411
      Cell: 281-202-9629
      Message 2 of 10 , May 3 3:14 PM

        This does not belong on this list.

        Kevin, I love you dearly, but swear like this again on the list and I
        will put you on moderation. This language is unacceptable on this list.

        Bright Blessings,
        Garth & Kim Travis
        www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
        Bedias, Texas
        936-395-0110

        On 5/3/2011 4:44 PM, kevin conlin wrote:

        > Hi Adam,
        >
        > I just heard from our customer that the lights are not on in the morning.
        > They have several employees that arrive before dawn and they're not on.
        >
        > Now you tell me just what the CENSORED I'm supposed to do?
        >
        > Install more timers that were never tested?
        >
        > I've been in the PV business for over 25 years, and I've never had so much
        > trouble with any component like this.
        >
        > The ball is in your court, tell me how to solve the problem.
        >
        > Kevin
        >
        > Kevin Conlin
        > Heliosolardesign LLC
        > PO Box 1938
        > Alief, TX 77411
        > Cell: 281-202-9629
        > EM: kevin@... <mailto:kevin%40heliosolardesign.com>

      • kevin conlin
        Message 3 of 10 , May 3 3:23 PM

          My sincere apologies folks, I have no idea how that happened.

          That was not intended for this group, again, I apologize.

          Kevin

          Kevin Conlin

          Heliosolar Design Inc

          PO Box 1938

          Alief, TX 77411

          281-202-9629

          kevin@...

          www.heliosolardesign.com

          From: apallegraa@...

          Sender: hreg@yahoogroups.com

          Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 21:51:43 +0000

          To: <hreg@yahoogroups.com>

          From: "kevin conlin" <kevin@...>

          Sender: hreg@yahoogroups.com

          Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 16:44:07 -0500

          To: 'Adam Kehlenbeck'<akehlenbeck@...>

          ReplyTo: hreg@yahoogroups.com

          Cc: <hreg@yahoogroups.com>; 'kevin conlin'<kevin@...>; 'Kuehler Enterprises, Inc.'<brandon@...>

          Message 4 of 10 , May 3 3:34 PM

            Hi Kim,

            My apologies, I have no idea how that happened, but to say it is embarrassing would be an understatement.

            It was never my intention to voice my anger publicly, that was a private message that somehow was forwarded to the group.

            Again, my sincere apologies to anyone and everyone who may have been offended.

            Regards,  Kevin

            Kevin Conlin

            Heliosolar Design Inc

            PO Box 1938

            Alief, TX 77411

            281-202-9629

            kevin@...

            www.heliosolardesign.com

            Kevin, I love you dearly, but swear like this again on the list and I
            will put you on moderation. This language is unacceptable on this list.

            Bright Blessings,
            Garth & Kim Travis
            www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
            Bedias, Texas
            936-395-0110

            On 5/3/2011 4:44 PM, kevin conlin wrote:

            > Hi Adam,
            >
            > I just heard from our customer that the lights are not on in the morning.
            > They have several employees that arrive before dawn and they're not on.
            >
            > Now you tell me just what the CENSORED I'm supposed to do?
            >
            > Install more timers that were never tested?
            >
            > I've been in the PV business for over 25 years, and I've never had so much
            > trouble with any component like this.
            >
            > The ball is in your court, tell me how to solve the problem.
            >
            > Kevin
            >
            > Kevin Conlin
            > Heliosolardesign LLC
            > PO Box 1938
            > Alief, TX 77411
            > Cell: 281-202-9629
            > EM: kevin@... <mailto:kevin%40heliosolardesign.com>

          • evelyn sardina
            Message 5 of 10 , May 4 8:08 PM
              Not to laugh at your problems Kevin but really LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Kevin, I love you dearly, but swear like this again on the list and I
              will put you on moderation. This language is unacceptable on this list.

              Bright Blessings,
              Garth & Kim Travis
              www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
              Bedias, Texas
              936-395-0110

              On 5/3/2011 4:44 PM, kevin conlin wrote:

              > Hi Adam,
              >
              > I just heard from our customer that the lights are not on in the morning.
              > They have several employees that arrive before dawn and they're not on.
              >
              > Now you tell me just what the CENSORED I'm supposed to do?
              >
              > Install more timers that were never tested?
              >
              > I've been in the PV business for over 25 years, and I've never had so much
              > trouble with any component like this.
              >
              > The ball is in your court, tell me how to solve the problem.
              >
              > Kevin
              >
              > Kevin Conlin
              > Heliosolardesign LLC
              > PO Box 1938
              > Alief, TX 77411
              > Cell: 281-202-9629
              > EM: kevin@... <mailto:kevin%40heliosolardesign.com>

            • Robert Johnston
              Message 6 of 10 , May 4 9:10 PM

                Kevin, just a wild guess, but were you picking “cc” names from a scrollable picklist?  Hreg was likely just before the “k”s that you replied to.

                Your email sounded so presidential!  (ala Donald Trump)

                Robert

                Message 7 of 10 , May 4 9:13 PM
                  Sounded like filth to me. Well I guess its a sheap in wolves clothing. And aint no going back my brotha.

                  Message 8 of 10 , May 4 9:30 PM
                    Its best to let sleeping dogs lay. And we've all had our moments. Its not easy out here in these times. So let's put it to rest.

                    From: pchelectricoftexas@...
                    Sender: hreg@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 04:13:59 +0000
                    To: <hreg@yahoogroups.com>