Re: [hreg] newbie about to take the plunge

  • Steven Shepard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2001
      This might be a good application for a batch water heating system like ProgressiveTube Technology.  They make a 40 and a 50 gallon collector that can work with or without a storage tank.

      SBT Designs
      25840 IH-10 West #1
      Boerne, Texas 78006
      210-698-7109
      FAX: 210-698-7147
      www.sbtdesigns.com

      Please note we are moving our email address to sbtdesigns@....
      Please update our information in your records.