Timer problems..

  • kevin conlin
    Message 1 of 10 , May 3, 2011
      Hi Adam,

      I just heard from our customer that the lights are not on in the morning.
      They have several employees that arrive before dawn and they're not on.

      Now you tell me just what the fuck I'm supposed to do?

      Install more timers that were never tested?

      I've been in the PV business for over 25 years, and I've never had so much
      trouble with any component like this.

      The ball is in your court, tell me how to solve the problem.

      Kevin

      Kevin Conlin
      Heliosolardesign LLC
      PO Box 1938
      Alief, TX 77411
      Cell: 281-202-9629
      Message 2 of 10 , May 3, 2011
        Big time

        From: apallegraa@...
        Sender: hreg@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 21:51:43 +0000
        To: <hreg@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: hreg@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [hreg] Timer problems..

        Sounds like some personal problems

        From: "kevin conlin" <kevin@...>
        Sender: hreg@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 16:44:07 -0500
        To: 'Adam Kehlenbeck'<akehlenbeck@...>
        ReplyTo: hreg@yahoogroups.com
        Cc: <hreg@yahoogroups.com>; 'kevin conlin'<kevin@...>; 'Kuehler Enterprises, Inc.'<brandon@...>
        Subject: [hreg] Timer problems..

      • apallegraa@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , May 3, 2011
          Sounds like some personal problems

          From: "kevin conlin" <kevin@...>
          Sender: hreg@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 16:44:07 -0500
          To: 'Adam Kehlenbeck'<akehlenbeck@...>
          ReplyTo: hreg@yahoogroups.com
          Cc: <hreg@yahoogroups.com>; 'kevin conlin'<kevin@...>; 'Kuehler Enterprises, Inc.'<brandon@...>

[...]

        • Garth & Kim Travis
          Message 4 of 10 , May 3, 2011

            This does not belong on this list.

            Kevin, I love you dearly, but swear like this again on the list and I
            will put you on moderation. This language is unacceptable on this list.

            Bright Blessings,
            Garth & Kim Travis
            www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
            Bedias, Texas
            936-395-0110

            On 5/3/2011 4:44 PM, kevin conlin wrote:

            > Hi Adam,
            >
            > I just heard from our customer that the lights are not on in the morning.
            > They have several employees that arrive before dawn and they're not on.
            >
            > Now you tell me just what the CENSORED I'm supposed to do?
            >
            > Install more timers that were never tested?
            >
            > I've been in the PV business for over 25 years, and I've never had so much
            > trouble with any component like this.
            >
            > The ball is in your court, tell me how to solve the problem.
            >
            > Kevin
            >
            > Kevin Conlin
            > Heliosolardesign LLC
            > PO Box 1938
            > Alief, TX 77411
            > Cell: 281-202-9629
            > EM: kevin@... <mailto:kevin%40heliosolardesign.com>

          • kevin conlin
            Message 5 of 10 , May 3, 2011

              My sincere apologies folks, I have no idea how that happened.

              That was not intended for this group, again, I apologize.

              Kevin

              Kevin Conlin

              Heliosolar Design Inc

              PO Box 1938

              Alief, TX 77411

              281-202-9629

              kevin@...

              www.heliosolardesign.com

              From: apallegraa@...

              Sender: hreg@yahoogroups.com

              Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 21:51:43 +0000

              To: <hreg@yahoogroups.com>

              From: "kevin conlin" <kevin@...>

              Sender: hreg@yahoogroups.com

              Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 16:44:07 -0500

              To: 'Adam Kehlenbeck'<akehlenbeck@...>

              ReplyTo: hreg@yahoogroups.com

              Cc: <hreg@yahoogroups.com>; 'kevin conlin'<kevin@...>; 'Kuehler Enterprises, Inc.'<brandon@...>

              Message 6 of 10 , May 3, 2011

                Hi Kim,

                My apologies, I have no idea how that happened, but to say it is embarrassing would be an understatement.

                It was never my intention to voice my anger publicly, that was a private message that somehow was forwarded to the group.

                Again, my sincere apologies to anyone and everyone who may have been offended.

                Regards,  Kevin

                Kevin Conlin

                Heliosolar Design Inc

                PO Box 1938

                Alief, TX 77411

                281-202-9629

                kevin@...

                www.heliosolardesign.com

                Kevin, I love you dearly, but swear like this again on the list and I
                will put you on moderation. This language is unacceptable on this list.

                Bright Blessings,
                Garth & Kim Travis
                www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
                Bedias, Texas
                936-395-0110

                On 5/3/2011 4:44 PM, kevin conlin wrote:

                > Hi Adam,
                >
                > I just heard from our customer that the lights are not on in the morning.
                > They have several employees that arrive before dawn and they're not on.
                >
                > Now you tell me just what the CENSORED I'm supposed to do?
                >
                > Install more timers that were never tested?
                >
                > I've been in the PV business for over 25 years, and I've never had so much
                > trouble with any component like this.
                >
                > The ball is in your court, tell me how to solve the problem.
                >
                > Kevin
                >
                > Kevin Conlin
                > Heliosolardesign LLC
                > PO Box 1938
                > Alief, TX 77411
                > Cell: 281-202-9629
                > EM: kevin@... <mailto:kevin%40heliosolardesign.com>

              • evelyn sardina
                Message 7 of 10 , May 4, 2011
                  Not to laugh at your problems Kevin but really LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                  Kevin, I love you dearly, but swear like this again on the list and I
                  will put you on moderation. This language is unacceptable on this list.

                  Bright Blessings,
                  Garth & Kim Travis
                  www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
                  Bedias, Texas
                  936-395-0110

                  On 5/3/2011 4:44 PM, kevin conlin wrote:

                  > Hi Adam,
                  >
                  > I just heard from our customer that the lights are not on in the morning.
                  > They have several employees that arrive before dawn and they're not on.
                  >
                  > Now you tell me just what the CENSORED I'm supposed to do?
                  >
                  > Install more timers that were never tested?
                  >
                  > I've been in the PV business for over 25 years, and I've never had so much
                  > trouble with any component like this.
                  >
                  > The ball is in your court, tell me how to solve the problem.
                  >
                  > Kevin
                  >
                  > Kevin Conlin
                  > Heliosolardesign LLC
                  > PO Box 1938
                  > Alief, TX 77411
                  > Cell: 281-202-9629
                  > EM: kevin@... <mailto:kevin%40heliosolardesign.com>

                • Robert Johnston
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 4, 2011

                    Kevin, just a wild guess, but were you picking “cc” names from a scrollable picklist?  Hreg was likely just before the “k”s that you replied to.

                    Your email sounded so presidential!  (ala Donald Trump)

                    Robert

                    Message 9 of 10 , May 4, 2011
                      Sounded like filth to me. Well I guess its a sheap in wolves clothing. And aint no going back my brotha.

                      Message 10 of 10 , May 4, 2011
                        Its best to let sleeping dogs lay. And we've all had our moments. Its not easy out here in these times. So let's put it to rest.

                        From: pchelectricoftexas@...
                        Sender: hreg@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 04:13:59 +0000
                        To: <hreg@yahoogroups.com>