Sustainability at AIA Convention - Register Now

  • Castore, Filo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2011
      All,
      We would like to share the list of sustainable related learning opportunities and networking events at the AIA Convention.

      See you in New Orleans!

      Filo Castore, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
      Associate Principal
      Market Sector Leader | Corporate + Commercial + Civic
      1001 McKinney, Suite 1300, Houston, TX 77002
      t: 713.366.4004    m: 713.569.6249    f: 713.528.3339    e: filo.castore@...    http://www.perkinswill.com
      Perkins+Will.  Ideas + buildings that honor the broader goals of society
      Years of Design Innovation

      Perkins+Will is carbon neutral. Learn more about our 2030 Challenge Estimating + Evaluation tool for fossil fuel free buildings

      This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the addressee.
      If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy, or alter this email.