FW: Apr 27 Biodiesel Meeting 8:30am to 12:30pm

  • ralph parrott
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2011

      From: Angelone, Kelli [mailto:Kelli.Angelone@...]
      Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 6:58 AM
      To: 'ralph parrott'
      Subject: Apr 27 Biodiesel Meeting 8:30am to 12:30pm

      BIODIESEL: On Our Way to Energy Independence

      DID YOU KNOW? BIODIESEL is here for your Houston area fleet!

      How can your fleet contribute to energy independence with BIODIESEL?

      Answers on April 27!

      We’ll discuss:

      -BIODIESEL tax incentives, policy, & blending

      -Current status of BIODIESEL industry

      -BIODIESEL: What’s it like in my new engine?

      -Case studies from fleet managers hooked on BIODIESEL

      What: Introductory BIODISEL Meeting

      When: April 27, 2011 8:30am to 12:30pm

      Where: H-GAC Headquarters, Greenway Plaza

                      3555 Timmons Lane

                      2nd Floor, Conf Room B

                      Houston, TX 77027

      Lunch provided by Renewable Energy Group.

      REGISTER HERE

      Thank you!

      Kelli Angelone

      Greater Houston Clean Cities Contact