newbie about to take the plunge

  • mike schmitt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2001
      Hello Everyone,

      Im getting ready to buy a  solar water heater setup and would like to get some advice before I take the plunge. which setups are better than others....Im looking at one system that uses no storage tank with the 40 gal gas water heater. our gas bill is 50 bucks a month. My next project would be to get part of my house on solar power..looking at 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and 1 computer that is on 24/7

      thanks
      Mike
    • Steven Shepard
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2001
        This might be a good application for a batch water heating system like ProgressiveTube Technology.  They make a 40 and a 50 gallon collector that can work with or without a storage tank.

        SBT Designs
        25840 IH-10 West #1
        Boerne, Texas 78006
        210-698-7109
        FAX: 210-698-7147
        www.sbtdesigns.com

        Please note we are moving our email address to sbtdesigns@....
        Please update our information in your records.