RE: [hreg] Fw: Re: Green/electricity pricing

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2001
      Try the Solar Guide Factbase by the American Solar Energy Society. It has
      lots of reports. http://www.ases.org/

      The US National Renewable Energy Lab has programs in Brazil. Were you aware
      of them? http://www.nrel.gov/international/international_text.html Click on
      Applications. Also, Sandia National Labs may have some good advice.
      http://www.sandia.gov/Renewable_Energy/renewable.html

      Manfred, what you say makes a lot of sense. Good luck in Brazil!

      From: "Manfred" <manfred@...>
      To: <ae@...>
      Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 08:15:49 -0300
      Subject: Re: Green/electricity pricing

      In Brazil we have now an energy problem. There is not enough energy in
      the
      pubic electricity supply at the moment. The government like to invest in
      atom energy (1.8 billion $) . This money could be also invested in green
      energy (for example solar heating).
      All the showers here work with electricity 4000W to 7000W. With solar
      heating you can economize a lot of energy.
      Did you know where I can get statistical data's (or calculations) of
      energy
      production an prices (in $ /kWh) for solar heating ?

      Thank you

      Manfred