Fw: Re: Green/electricity pricing

  • Marge Wood
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
      anyone want to answer this? I'm not on hreg but thought someone there
      might have the answer to this. marge

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2001
        Try the Solar Guide Factbase by the American Solar Energy Society. It has
        lots of reports. http://www.ases.org/

        The US National Renewable Energy Lab has programs in Brazil. Were you aware
        of them? http://www.nrel.gov/international/international_text.html Click on
        Applications. Also, Sandia National Labs may have some good advice.
        http://www.sandia.gov/Renewable_Energy/renewable.html

        Manfred, what you say makes a lot of sense. Good luck in Brazil!