RE: [hreg] [Fwd: Gas prices... "This Email has been scanned and has been found " Virus Free"]

  • Robert Johnston
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2001
      Yes, humorous! Especially after just returning from a trip to the
      Midwest and paying through the nose to fill up my rental car--a minivan!
      :-)

      Still, by the standards of the 1970's, which I remember well, current
      gas prices are still not that bad, after adjusting for the inflation of the
      last 30 years.