Fwd: solar for multi-family, affordable housing

  • ralph parrott
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2011

      Ralph Parrott
      Alternative Power Solutions
      (713) 595 6375 Off
      (281) 455 9083 Cell

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Kim Nesvig <kim.nesvig@...>
      Date: April 4, 2011 11:00:43 AM CDT
      To: hreg@...
      Subject: solar for multi-family, affordable housing

      I work with an organization called VN Teamwork.  Among other things, VN Teamwork is a CHODO.   IN 2008 we developed our first 65 unit elderly housing project.  We're in the process of developing our second mult a 115 unit family housing project in NW Houston and we'll soon close on financing for another project in Alief.

      I'd like to explore opportunities for developing (design, financing and installation) of solar electric installations for these projects.  Can your organization and/or members help.

      Thanks in advance!