HREG Facebook

  • ralph parrott
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011

      Members

       In efforts to improve our internal and external communications HREG has now established a Facebook page.  We will use this page to post all meeting notices and social calendar events as well as attract new members to the group.  This will not replace the Yahoo email messages for those who do not use Facebook.  Meeting and calendar events will still be sent via email.  Please click on the link below to be taken directly to our page.

      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=136146523123775&set=a.136146519790442.28010.131421100262984#!/pages/HREG-Houston-Renewable-Energy-Group/131421100262984

      Ralph Parrott

      President of the

      http://www.txses.org/hreg