April is a chance for HREG and TXSES to earn some money through EarthShare Texas

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2011
      HREG,
      Our parent organization, TXSES, is a member of EarthShare Texas, an umbrella organization that raises money for over 40 state environmental organizations.
      H-E-B designates April as the month to put out coupons benefiting EarthSHare Texas at their checkout counters. Shoppers can donate $1,$3 or$5 and it is an amazing opportunity to raise cash.

      We in turn receive money from the coupons, but also get credit for checking on the stores at the start of the process to make sure the coupons are out.
      Would you be willing to check one or more stores in the Houston area sometime between March 29 and April 5? If so, please contact Lucy at lucysburg@... and she will officially sign you up and let you know what to do. Please cc me.

      It takes 10 minutes to check on the displays and thank the store manager (a great marketing opportunity for HREG too!)The addresses below are not taken by any other EarthShare TX organization but they are going fast. HREG will get a cut.

      These are the available H-E-B stores.

      6102 Scott St 77021
      12900 Aldine Westfield 77039
      5417 S. Braeswood  77096
      5130 Cedar Bellaire 77401
      1511 West 18th     77008
      3111 Woodridge, Ste. 500   77087
      10100 Beechnut   77072
      16811 El Camino Real  77058
      10919 Louetta Road  77070
      12680 W. Lake Houston Parkway 77044
      10251 Kempwood 77043
      9828 Blackhawk Blvd 77075
      19900 Southwest Freeway ,   Sugar Land
      701 West Parkwood Friendswood
      5130 Cedar ,  Bellaire 77401

      2121 FM 2920 Spring 77388
      7310 Louetta Spring 77379
      25675 Nelson Way Katy 77494

      Thank you very much,
      Mike

    • mkewert@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2011
        The Houston stores have all now been taken by other organizations. Beaumont and Baytown are still available.
        Do we have any members in those cities who would be willing to check on an HEB store as indicated below?
        Thanks,
        Mike