Re: [hreg] Nissan leaf

  • John P. Matznick
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011
      I just wanted to understand the dates on the next events and parties involved.
      We have one this next Thu which is the HEAA group and then the next big one Tyra mentioned is going to be the end of April with the HREG group and Clean Economy Network?
      I will attend both!

      Regards
      John P. Matznick
      Renewable Energy & Sustainability Consultant
      Green Tech Fusion
      888.642.0226
      www.GreenTechFusion.com -  Sustainable & Renewable Technologies

      On Mar 8, 2011, at 2:38 PM, Tyra Rankin wrote:

      William:

      Thank you for offering the Houston Elec. Car Club.  Yes, we would love to have you involved!

      Thank you too for spelling – I wondered about Tesla as I wrote it!

      Best,

      Tyra

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011

        John:

        Yes – the one with Clean Economy Network is at the end of April.  Our date is not set yet – but will let you know as soon as it is.  HREG is invited.

        Tyra