Re: [hreg] Nissan leaf

  • Bill or Dorothy Swann
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011
      Thanks. If the Houston Electric Car Club can be involved, we would be happy to do so.
      Tessla is spelled Tesla. Hummer - Humm!!

      Thanks,Bill S
      Ph 832-338-3080
      www.watt-tracker.com
      www.promotingevs.com
      www.hstech.biz

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011

        William:

        Thank you for offering the Houston Elec. Car Club.  Yes, we would love to have you involved!

        Thank you too for spelling – I wondered about Tesla as I wrote it!

        Best,

        Tyra

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011
          I just wanted to understand the dates on the next events and parties involved.
          We have one this next Thu which is the HEAA group and then the next big one Tyra mentioned is going to be the end of April with the HREG group and Clean Economy Network?
          I will attend both!

          Regards
          John P. Matznick
          Renewable Energy & Sustainability Consultant
          Green Tech Fusion
          888.642.0226
          www.GreenTechFusion.com -  Sustainable & Renewable Technologies

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011

            John:

            Yes – the one with Clean Economy Network is at the end of April.  Our date is not set yet – but will let you know as soon as it is.  HREG is invited.

            Tyra