RE: [hreg] Nissan leaf

  • Tyra Rankin
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011

      William:

      Thank you for this!

      The Clean Economy Network will host a large EV event at the end of April.  NRG, the Mayor’s Office, a local military EV designer will speak.  We will show a film on the history of Nicholas Tessla’s electric inventions.   Autos onsite will include an all electric Hummer, Tessla Roadster and other EV’s, possibly for test driving.  We are just working out the dates and location.  I will provide details when developed.

      Best regards,

      Tyra

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011
        Thanks. If the Houston Electric Car Club can be involved, we would be happy to do so.
        Tessla is spelled Tesla. Hummer - Humm!!

        Thanks,Bill S
        Ph 832-338-3080
        www.watt-tracker.com
        www.promotingevs.com
        www.hstech.biz

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011

          William:

          Thank you for offering the Houston Elec. Car Club.  Yes, we would love to have you involved!

          Thank you too for spelling – I wondered about Tesla as I wrote it!

          Best,

          Tyra

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011
            I just wanted to understand the dates on the next events and parties involved.
            We have one this next Thu which is the HEAA group and then the next big one Tyra mentioned is going to be the end of April with the HREG group and Clean Economy Network?
            I will attend both!

            Regards
            John P. Matznick
            Renewable Energy & Sustainability Consultant
            Green Tech Fusion
            888.642.0226
            www.GreenTechFusion.com -  Sustainable & Renewable Technologies

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011

              John:

              Yes – the one with Clean Economy Network is at the end of April.  Our date is not set yet – but will let you know as soon as it is.  HREG is invited.

              Tyra