Nissan leaf

  • William S
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011
      At the next HEAA meeting, we may have someone who has purchased a Nissan Leaf. The meeting is this Thursday, at 6, at Bayland Park Community Center - 6400 Bissonnet, Houston 77074.
    • Tyra Rankin
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011

        William:

        Thank you for this!

        The Clean Economy Network will host a large EV event at the end of April.  NRG, the Mayor’s Office, a local military EV designer will speak.  We will show a film on the history of Nicholas Tessla’s electric inventions.   Autos onsite will include an all electric Hummer, Tessla Roadster and other EV’s, possibly for test driving.  We are just working out the dates and location.  I will provide details when developed.

        Best regards,

        Tyra

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011
          Thanks. If the Houston Electric Car Club can be involved, we would be happy to do so.
          Tessla is spelled Tesla. Hummer - Humm!!

          Thanks,Bill S
          Ph 832-338-3080
          www.watt-tracker.com
          www.promotingevs.com
          www.hstech.biz

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011

            William:

            Thank you for offering the Houston Elec. Car Club.  Yes, we would love to have you involved!

            Thank you too for spelling – I wondered about Tesla as I wrote it!

            Best,

            Tyra

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011
              I just wanted to understand the dates on the next events and parties involved.
              We have one this next Thu which is the HEAA group and then the next big one Tyra mentioned is going to be the end of April with the HREG group and Clean Economy Network?
              I will attend both!

              Regards
              John P. Matznick
              Renewable Energy & Sustainability Consultant
              Green Tech Fusion
              888.642.0226
              www.GreenTechFusion.com -  Sustainable & Renewable Technologies

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011

                John:

                Yes – the one with Clean Economy Network is at the end of April.  Our date is not set yet – but will let you know as soon as it is.  HREG is invited.

                Tyra