Solar Employment Opportunities

  • Chris Boyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2011
      I have some friends in the solar field looking for employees.  They are from different companies.

      The first company is looking for a Residential Design Technician with experience in solar pv schematics.  This position is in Houston, TX.

      The second company is looking for an experienced solar PV Operations Manager (7+yr management).  This position is in Tennessee.

      The third company is looking for an EE with building controls and energy management system (BMS/EMS) experience (5+ yrs).  This position is in the DFW area.

      If anyone fits these roles and may be interested, please let me know.  I'm not a recruiter; I just like to help out the solar folk when I can.  Send an e-mail to awee@....

      Thanks,
      Chris Boyer