Re: Living Off The Grid

  • Jay Ring
    Message 1 of 29 , Feb 11, 2011
      Well, yeah. I was ignoring that for simplicity, and just talking about it from the top, the way it would appear on the floor plan. But you are, of course, absolutely correct.

      At 90deg latitude you are on the north pole. The sun is permanently up during summer and permanently down during winter. The angle will be a problem, but properly sizing your battery will be the real nightmare... well, that and getting groceries... hehehe