Poll: How many HREG members have read "Power Hungry"?

  • mrgebeck
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2011

      Poll: How many HREG members have read "Power Hungry"?

      Answer the following questions either yes or no. I will try to add it up and keep a running tally.  You can add your comments or reflections at the bottom.

      Gary Beck, Eco-Holdings Engineering

      Question 1: Have you read or started 'Power Hungry: The Myths of "Green" Energy and the Real Fuels of the Future?' by Robert Bryce?
      Yes / No   (If 'No' proceed directly to the optional comments section blow)

      Question 2: Did you agree with its premise or portrayal of 'green' energy?
      Yes / No

      Question 3: Did this book change your thinking about fossil fuel based energy?
      Yes / No

      Question 4: Did this book change your thinking about renewable energy?
      Yes / No

      Question 5:  Did it make you think about changing your renewable energy usage habits?
      Yes / No

      Optional:

      Comments: My comments on this book or on this topic are as follows

      My occupation or daily activity is:

    • Al Source
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2011

        Poll: How many HREG members have read "Power Hungry"?

        Answer the following questions either yes or no. I will try to add it up and keep a running tally.  You can add your comments or reflections at the bottom.

        Gary Beck, Eco-Holdings Engineering

        Question 1: Have you read or started 'Power Hungry: The Myths of "Green" Energy and the Real Fuels of the Future?' by Robert Bryce?
        Yes / No   (If 'No' proceed directly to the optional comments section blow)  NO

        Question 2: Did you agree with its premise or portrayal of 'green' energy?
        Yes / No

        Question 3: Did this book change your thinking about fossil fuel based energy?
        Yes / No

        Question 4: Did this book change your thinking about renewable energy?
        Yes / No

        Question 5:  Did it make you think about changing your renewable energy usage habits?
        Yes / No

        Optional:

        Comments: My comments on this book or on this topic are as follows "I never heard of this book until today"

        My occupation or daily activity is: