climate Movie Sunday 2/6, panel 2/14

  • Nan Hildreth
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2011
    Sunday, 2/6 1:15pm, join us in watching "Earth 2100", a CBS
    documentary about our possible futures at First Unitarian
    Universalist Church, 5200 Fannin, in the Museum District.

    Monday 2/14, join us for a panel talk "Make Soil, End Global
    Warming" 6:30pm at Herman Park Garden Center in the Rose
    Garden. Flyer attached

    For for information www.HoustonClimateProtection.org

    Nan Hildreth, Houston 713-842-6643
    www.HoustonClimateProtection.org

    Make Soil, End Global Warming

    "We could end global warming if we restored the fertility in the
    soils in the state of California." Dr. Elaine Ingham, www.soilfoodweb.com

    "... a 1.6% increase in organic content of soils humans manage would
    restore atmospheric carbon dioxide levels to normal." says Allan
    Yeomans in
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AllanYeomans1#p/a/u/0/-o2N6vJDLpE Free
    download of his book http://www.yeomansplow.com.au/priority-one-contents.htm

    "...it could be done in a decade or two.
    " http://groups.google.com/group/soil-age