Re: [hreg] OT - Personal announcement.

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2011
      I grew up there, talked to my Mom who is still there, yesterday. A
      pretty city in the summer, and a very nice place to visit.

      Bright Blessings,
      Garth & Kim Travis
      www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
      Bedias, Texas
      936-395-0110

      On 1/31/2011 7:10 PM, Kevin Casement wrote:
      > Yes, it's a bit chilly up in Canada today too. -28C this morning in
      > Calgary (Brrrr). Congrats on the citizenship!
      >
      > Kevin (in Calgary, formerly of Houston, and a proud American too!)

      > To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      > From: gartht@...
      > Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 17:25:01 -0600
      > Subject: Re: [hreg] OT - Personal announcement.
      >
      > Greetings,
      >
      > We were from Canada, but we don't like winter. Texas is home for more
      > reasons than the normally great weather. Although this week, it will be
      > trying to remind us of what we left behind.<grin>
      >
      > Bright Blessings,
      > Garth & Kim Travis
      > www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
      > Bedias, Texas
      > 936-395-0110
      >
      > On 1/31/2011 5:21 PM, Barbara and Mike McGinity wrote:
      > > Congratulations! Where are you from originally?
      > >
      > > Thanks for your work on the list serve.
      > > Barbara McGinity

    • betina wolfowicz
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 5, 2011
        Congratulations, I did it myself and it is empowering.  Betina