Re: [hreg] OT - Personal announcement.

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2011
      Greetings,
      Thanks for the memories. Lacombe is up on a hill, it really gets hit.
      But, this week is going to be rough on my gardens.

      Bright Blessings,
      Garth & Kim Travis
      www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
      Bedias, Texas
      936-395-0110

      On 1/31/2011 6:45 PM, Robert Johnston wrote:
      > My sister-in-law recently moved to Lacombe, AB. The weather was so cold
      > that this morning she had to use a hair blower on her door locks to thaw
      > them so she could open the door to walk the dog. I’m glad we don’t have
      > to put up with that—even if this week will be on the cold side!
      > Congratulations on your citizenship!
      >

      > Robert

    • Garth & Kim Travis
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2011
        Greetings,
        I grew up there, talked to my Mom who is still there, yesterday. A
        pretty city in the summer, and a very nice place to visit.

        On 1/31/2011 7:10 PM, Kevin Casement wrote:
        > Yes, it's a bit chilly up in Canada today too. -28C this morning in
        > Calgary (Brrrr). Congrats on the citizenship!
        >
        > Kevin (in Calgary, formerly of Houston, and a proud American too!)

        > To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
        > From: gartht@...
        > Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 17:25:01 -0600
        > Subject: Re: [hreg] OT - Personal announcement.
        >
        > Greetings,
        >
        > We were from Canada, but we don't like winter. Texas is home for more
        > reasons than the normally great weather. Although this week, it will be
        > trying to remind us of what we left behind.<grin>
        >
        > Bright Blessings,
        > Garth & Kim Travis
        > www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
        > Bedias, Texas
        > 936-395-0110
        >
        > On 1/31/2011 5:21 PM, Barbara and Mike McGinity wrote:
        > > Congratulations! Where are you from originally?
        > >
        > > Thanks for your work on the list serve.
        > > Barbara McGinity

      • betina wolfowicz