OT - Personal announcement.

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2011

      At 7 AM, on February 22 Garth and I will be sworn in as American
      Citizens. Texas has been our home for over 18 years, it will be nice to
      be able to vote and feel like we really belong.
      Garth & Kim Travis
      www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
      Bedias, Texas
      936-395-0110
    • evelyn sardina
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 31, 2011
        Congratulations! Evelyn

        At 7 AM, on February 22 Garth and I will be sworn in as American
        Citizens. Texas has been our home for over 18 years, it will be nice to
        be able to vote and feel like we really belong.
        Garth & Kim Travis
        www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
        Bedias, Texas
        936-395-0110

      • Barbara and Mike McGinity
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 31, 2011
          Congratulations!  Where are you from originally?

          Thanks for your work on the list serve.
          Barbara McGinity

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 31, 2011

            Congratulation to the both of you, we’re honored you’ve chosen to become citizens!

            When is the party?

            Best Regards,  Kevin

            Heliosolar Design, Inc.

            Kevin Conlin

            PH: 281-202-9629

            kevin@...

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 31, 2011

              We were from Canada, but we don't like winter. Texas is home for more
              reasons than the normally great weather. Although this week, it will be
              trying to remind us of what we left behind.<grin>

              Bright Blessings,

              On 1/31/2011 5:21 PM, Barbara and Mike McGinity wrote:
              > Congratulations! Where are you from originally?
              >
              > Thanks for your work on the list serve.
              > Barbara McGinity

            • Ron Foster
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 31, 2011
                Congratulations, Garth and Kim! We know you had to work very hard to get to this point.

                On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 6:18 PM, Garth & Kim Travis <gartht@...> wrote:

                Greetings,

                At 7 AM, on February 22 Garth and I will be sworn in as American
                Citizens. Texas has been our home for over 18 years, it will be nice to
                be able to vote and feel like we really belong.
                Garth & Kim Travis
                www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
                Bedias, Texas

                Ron Foster – President
                Solar Panels of America LLC
                281-866-5001 Fax: 832-203-1455
                www.solarpanelsofamerica.com
              • Robert Johnston
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 31, 2011

                  My sister-in-law recently moved to Lacombe, AB.  The weather was so cold that this morning she had to use a hair blower on her door locks to thaw them so she could open the door to walk the dog.  I’m glad we don’t have to put up with that—even if this week will be on the cold side!  Congratulations on your citizenship!

                  Robert

                  We were from Canada, but we don't like winter. Texas is home for more
                  reasons than the normally great weather. Although this week, it will be
                  trying to remind us of what we left behind.<grin>

                  Bright Blessings,
                  Garth & Kim Travis
                  www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
                  Bedias, Texas
                  936-395-0110

                  On 1/31/2011 5:21 PM, Barbara and Mike McGinity wrote:
                  > Congratulations! Where are you from originally?
                  >
                  > Thanks for your work on the list serve.
                  > Barbara McGinity

                • Kevin Casement
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 31, 2011
                    Yes, it's a bit chilly up in Canada today too. -28C this morning in Calgary (Brrrr).  Congrats on the citizenship!

                    Kevin (in Calgary, formerly of Houston, and a proud American too!)

                    To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
                    From: gartht@...
                    Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 17:25:01 -0600

                    Greetings,

                    We were from Canada, but we don't like winter. Texas is home for more
                    reasons than the normally great weather. Although this week, it will be
                    trying to remind us of what we left behind.<grin>

                    Bright Blessings,
                    Garth & Kim Travis
                    www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
                    Bedias, Texas
                    936-395-0110

                    On 1/31/2011 5:21 PM, Barbara and Mike McGinity wrote:
                    > Congratulations! Where are you from originally?
                    >
                    > Thanks for your work on the list serve.
                    > Barbara McGinity

                  • Garth & Kim Travis
                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 1, 2011
                      Thanks for the memories. Lacombe is up on a hill, it really gets hit.
                      But, this week is going to be rough on my gardens.

                      On 1/31/2011 6:45 PM, Robert Johnston wrote:
                      > My sister-in-law recently moved to Lacombe, AB. The weather was so cold
                      > that this morning she had to use a hair blower on her door locks to thaw
                      > them so she could open the door to walk the dog. I’m glad we don’t have
                      > to put up with that—even if this week will be on the cold side!
                      > Congratulations on your citizenship!
                      >

                      > Robert

                    • Garth & Kim Travis
                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 1, 2011
                        I grew up there, talked to my Mom who is still there, yesterday. A
                        pretty city in the summer, and a very nice place to visit.

                        On 1/31/2011 7:10 PM, Kevin Casement wrote:
                        > Yes, it's a bit chilly up in Canada today too. -28C this morning in
                        > Calgary (Brrrr). Congrats on the citizenship!
                        >
                        > Kevin (in Calgary, formerly of Houston, and a proud American too!)

                        > To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
                        > From: gartht@...
                        > Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 17:25:01 -0600
                        > Subject: Re: [hreg] OT - Personal announcement.
                        >
                        > Greetings,
                        >
                        > We were from Canada, but we don't like winter. Texas is home for more
                        > reasons than the normally great weather. Although this week, it will be
                        > trying to remind us of what we left behind.<grin>
                        >
                        > Bright Blessings,
                        > Garth & Kim Travis
                        > www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
                        > Bedias, Texas
                        > 936-395-0110
                        >
                        > On 1/31/2011 5:21 PM, Barbara and Mike McGinity wrote:
                        > > Congratulations! Where are you from originally?
                        > >
                        > > Thanks for your work on the list serve.
                        > > Barbara McGinity

                      • betina wolfowicz
                        Message 11 of 11 , Feb 5, 2011
                          Congratulations, I did it myself and it is empowering.  Betina