Re: [hreg]

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2011

      I am sorry, but I haven't been watching really carefully. I was under
      the impression this was the first message like this. Usually, this
      means someone's computer has been hacked. Generally, I just delete such
      messages, as clicking on the link can be very dangerous.

      If this isn't the case, please let me know and let me know how to tell
      the difference. I try very hard to keep spam off this list, but I will
      admit to being distracted at the moment.

      Bright Blessings,
      Garth & Kim Travis
      www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
      Bedias, Texas