FW: [hreg] 2 Houston events on climate protection

  • Tyra Rankin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2011

      Interesting lectures.

      From: hreg@yahoogroups.com [mailto: hreg@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Nan Hildreth
      Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 6:51 PM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hreg] 2 Houston events on climate protection

      Join us at "Make Soil, End Global Warming" a panel discussion on
      February 14, Monday, 6:30pm at Herman Park Garden Center in the Rose
      Garden.

      Join us in watching "Earth 2100", a CBS documentary about our
      possible futures on February 6, Sunday, 1:15pm at First Unitarian
      Universalist Church .

      For for information www.HoustonClimateProtection.org

      Nan Hildreth, Houston 713-842-6643
      www.HoustonClimateProtection.org

      Make Soil, End Global Warming

      "We could end global warming if we restored the fertility in the
      soils in the state of California ." Dr. Elaine Ingham, www.soilfoodweb.com

      "... a 1.6% increase in organic content of soils humans manage would
      restore atmospheric carbon dioxide levels to normal." says Allan
      Yeomans in
      http://www.youtube.com/user/AllanYeomans1#p/a/u/0/-o2N6vJDLpE Free
      download of his book http://www.yeomansplow.com.au/priority-one-contents.htm

      "...it could be done in a decade or two.
      " http://groups.google.com/group/soil-age