2 Houston events on climate protection

  • Nan Hildreth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2011
      Join us at "Make Soil, End Global Warming" a panel discussion on
      February 14, Monday, 6:30pm at Herman Park Garden Center in the Rose
      Garden.

      Join us in watching "Earth 2100", a CBS documentary about our
      possible futures on February 6, Sunday, 1:15pm at First Unitarian
      Universalist Church.

      For for information www.HoustonClimateProtection.org

      Nan Hildreth, Houston 713-842-6643
      www.HoustonClimateProtection.org

      Make Soil, End Global Warming

      "We could end global warming if we restored the fertility in the
      soils in the state of California." Dr. Elaine Ingham, www.soilfoodweb.com

      "... a 1.6% increase in organic content of soils humans manage would
      restore atmospheric carbon dioxide levels to normal." says Allan
      Yeomans in
      http://www.youtube.com/user/AllanYeomans1#p/a/u/0/-o2N6vJDLpE Free
      download of his book http://www.yeomansplow.com.au/priority-one-contents.htm

      "...it could be done in a decade or two.
      " http://groups.google.com/group/soil-age