Re: [hreg] Solar panels and inverter supplier in Houston

  • Marc Morgan
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 11, 2011
      http://www.ontility.com/interact/contact-us

      On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 5:19 PM, Al Source <ignition_source@...> wrote:

      Hi Jim,

      I tried this number 281-254-1400 but it is not a working number,  would you please check if it is correct.

      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 23, 2011
        What

        From: Taylorhowardintl@...
        Sender: hreg@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 09:52:39 -0500 (EST)
        To: <hreg@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: hreg@yahoogroups.com

        Hello Friends,

        I am writing to ask you to please vote for me to win a Nissan Leaf Automobile.  The auto when won will then be auctioned off to raise funds for Yachty Gras, to give back to Bay Area Houston .

         I realize I am asking you to support the efforts of Yachty Gras.  This is our 12th Annual Yachty Gras Events during Mardi Gras.  Yachty Gras does great things to enhance tourism in Kemah and Seabrook , Texas , as well as other Cities around Clear Lake .  We will have a Kick-Off Party on March 4th and The Grand Night Boat Parade on March 5th.

         While doing these events we also give funds to many people who need our help. Usually the donated funds go to 501-C3 nonprofit organizations.  Three areas we have donated funds to over our twelve years of operation, just to mention a few, have been; funding for summer camps for children with cancer and their families, saved many beloved pets from being put down and assisted in finding shelter for battered women and their children.

         If possible please forward on to your email list for even greater assistance.  We have 30 days to get as many votes as possible to win the Leaf.  Please go to view my video and vote now.  Nissan will email you back for a confirmation of your vote.  Please confirm or your vote want be counted.

         Above all .... my video should give you a good laugh for the day!  Thank you for your assistance it is greatly appreciated and have a wonderful day.

         Keep smiling!   Happy New Year..

        Maurine

        Subj: Help my friend win a Nissan LEAF!

        Hi! My friend was one of the first to test drive the all new 100% electric Nissan LEAF
        – and now YOU can help them drive one home!

        View and vote for my friend's video now to help them win a 100% electric Nissan LEAF!

        https://drivenissanleaf.com/Win/Vote.aspx?b=BS59NMC4X753

        You can drive one too! Visit www.driveNissanLEAF.com to sign up today!

        https://drivenissanleaf.com/

        http://twitter.com/home?status=Help my friend win a 100% electric Nissan LEAF! View and vote for their video now! https://drivenissanleaf.com/?b=BS59NMC4X753

        http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://www.DriveNissanLeaf.com/?b=BS59NMC4X753

        Nissan LEAF™ Innovation for the planet. Innovation for all.

        *Limited test drives available.

        NO PURCHASE OR FURTHER OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO VOTE. OTHER THAN AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THEIR VOTE, VOTERS WILL RECEIVE NO FURTHER COMMUNICATION FROM SPONSOR. CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES.

        Sponsored 2010 by Nissan North America, Inc., One Nissan Way , Franklin , TN 37067 .

        Always wear your seat belt, and please don’t drink and drive. ©2010 Nissan North America, Inc.

        This email was sent in response to your interest in Nissan LEAF™ and will provide you information about the status of your reservation. This is not a promotional email from Nissan. If you have previously elected not to receive promotional emails from Nissan we will continue to honor your request and only contact you with transactional information tied to your Nissan LEAF reservation.

        To view Nissan’s privacy policy, click here.

        Nissan E-Mail Marketing
        8900 Freeport Parkway
        Irving , TX 75063