HREG 2011

  • MichaelE
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
      HREG,
      Let's make 2011 another great year. We will have our first meeting of the year on Sunday January 30th at 2pm at the University of Houston School of Architecture first floor lecture hall. I'm very happy to announce that we will have Russel Smith, executive director of the Texas Renewable Energy Industries Association, address us on the state of renewable energy in the great state of Texas. Come learn what is going on in the industry and what is coming up in the legislative session.

      I'm also happy to say that we have some great nominees for HREG officers for 2011.
      Ralph Parrott for President - most of you know Ralph as a long time member of HREG and Founder & President of Alternative Power Solutions.
      Henry Vadie for Vice President - Henry joined HREG last year and is looking forward to getting more involved and putting his PhD in EE and years of experience in the electric utility industry to work for HREG.
      Ed Wanat for Secretary/Treasurer - as you know, Ed served in that capacity last year and as VP-Outreach for many years before that.
      I have volunteered to be HREG's rep. to the state chapter, TXSES. This is an appointed position; the first 3 are elected.
      If there are any additional officer nominations, please let me know at least a week before our meeting, where the annual election will be held.

      Thank you very much & Happy New Year,
      Mike Ewert
      mkewert@...
    • kevin conlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011

        That’s great news, Mike, thanks for the update!

        I’m looking forward to the meeting and heckling Russel!

        Heliosolar Design, Inc.

        Kevin Conlin

        PH: 281-202-9629

        kevin@...