Inaugural UT Energy Forum: 2/3 - 2/4/2011

  • rhallen645
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2010
      Houston Renewable Energy Group:

      As the Conference Chair for the inaugural UT Energy Forum, I invite you to join us in Austin on February 3-4, 2011. Our goal is to create an enduring event that showcases UT’s energy expertise, breaks down traditional academic silos and fosters new venture formation. The Forum represents a broad range of energy interests with an eye toward the next generation of solutions.

      The inaugural UT Energy Forum will have keynote speeches by Dr. Arun Majumdar, Director of the Department of Energy’s Advanced Research Projects Agency â€" Energy (ARPA-E), our own Dr. Michael Webber and several other senior energy industry leaders. The Energy Forum will have 8 Panel Discussions with researchers and industry professionals, a series of 7-Minute TED-style talks and an academic research poster fair. With a leadership team representing energy interests across campus and support from President Powers and all the major energy-related schools on campus, we’ve laid the groundwork to make the UT Energy Forum a successful annual event. You can find additional details on our website: http://www.utenergyforum.com/

      I invite you to register by noon on December 22nd to take advantage of our Early Bird Registration discount. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

      Best regards,

      Rob Hallenbeck

      Conference Chair, UT Energy Forum February 3-4, 2011
      Master of Business Administration, Class of 2011
      McCombs School of Business
      University of Texas at Austin
      Robert.Hallenbeck@...