Gulf Coast Green - Call for Speakers Proposals due in two weeks

  • Castore, Filo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2010
      Gulf Coast Green 2011
      Call for Speakers Proposals DUE soon!

      Geared toward attendees with an intermediate to high level of knowledge about building sustainability issues, GCG seeks presentations relevant to the session tracks listed below:

      DETAILS. Speakers in this track will explore the components of green buildings. This will be defined broadly, and may include elements such as building materials, methods, and systems.

      ADAPTATION. This track is geared toward the future of existing buildings-- our biggest challenge in reducing the environmental impact of the building sector. Topics in this track might include case studies, innovative operations and maintenance strategies, benchmarking and performance measurement, and energy and water saving techniques.

      VISION. This track will explore our long-term and big picture goals. Topics might include meeting the 2030 challenge, future energy sources, smart grids and infrastructure, and the Living Building Challenge.

      DEADLINE - December 22, 2010

      Filo Castore, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
      Associate Principal
      Market Sector Leader | Corporate + Commercial + Civic
      1001 McKinney, Suite 1300, Houston, TX 77002
      t: 713.366.4004    m: 713.569.6249    f: 713.528.3339    e: filo.castore@...    http://www.perkinswill.com
      Perkins+Will.  Ideas + buildings that honor the broader goals of society
      Years of Design Innovation

      Perkins+Will is carbon neutral. Learn more about our 2030 Challenge Estimating + Evaluation tool for fossil fuel free buildings

      This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the addressee.
      If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy, or alter this email.