Re: [hreg] Notes and links from October 31st meeting [1 Attachment]

  • apallegraa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2010

      From: mkewert@...
      Sender: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 04:01:09 +0000 (UTC)
      To: HREG<hreg@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hreg] Notes and links from October 31st meeting [1 Attachment]

      We had a good HREG meeting at U of H last Sunday with 12 in attendance. Through the power of the Internet, I can share some of the videos and information we received, but not the discussion or the neat displays by UHGBC that were in the lobby at the School of Architecture. They will be there all month, so stop by for a look if you can.  Here is our agenda, with links where available.

      thanks,

      Mike