RE: [hreg] Networked Solar Conference Interests & Opinions

  • Tyra Rankin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22 9:39 AM

      Seun:

      It all depends on your interests.  New Jersey has some of the best solar policy in the country, second only to California – so lots of solar industry activity in NJ.   It’s the first event I’ve seen marrying Smart Grid and PV – that is novel and should offer new insights.   Greentech Media is an excellent org with cutting edge publications.  If it fits your interest – I’d say you won’t go wrong attending.

      Tyra

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22 11:10 AM
        Tyra,

        Thanks for your input!