Networked Solar Conference Interests & Opinions

  • Oluwaseun Oyeniran
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2010
      Hello,

      Is any one planning on attending this conference? http://www.greentechmedia.com/events/live/networked-solar/

      What are everyone's opinions on attending conferences as such?  Is it beneficial or just a money maker for the individuals who are hosting it?

      Regards,
      Seun

      --
      Oluwaseun (Seun) Oyeniran
      SOyeniran@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 2010

        Seun:

        It all depends on your interests.  New Jersey has some of the best solar policy in the country, second only to California – so lots of solar industry activity in NJ.   It’s the first event I’ve seen marrying Smart Grid and PV – that is novel and should offer new insights.   Greentech Media is an excellent org with cutting edge publications.  If it fits your interest – I’d say you won’t go wrong attending.

        Tyra

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 22, 2010
          Tyra,

          Thanks for your input!