Help Berry Elementary Dec. 11 10-1

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2010
    HREG members,
    Would you be willing to represent our group at the environmental event described below on Saturday Dec. 11th?  I have plenty of literature and some demos that I can loan you.  We just need 1 or 2 people to staff a table.
    The school is located just north of loop 610.  Please let me know soon if you are interested.
    thank you very much,
    Mike

[...]

      Attachment(s) from mkewert@...

      1 of 1 Photo(s)

      Recent Activity:
    • Robert DeRemer
      Message 3 of 4 , Nov 14, 2010
        Hello,
           My name is Melissa DeRemer and I am a college student studying environmental science at HCC and U of H.  I was interested in possibly representing the HREG group at this event.  I would love to contribute to the cause and I think it would be a wonderful learning experience for myself as well.  If I can be of any assistance please contact me at vlsceral@....  Thank you!

        Melissa D.

        Message 4 of 4 , Nov 15, 2010
          I am available to represent HREG, 12/11/10, 10am-1pm.

          Thank you for the opportunity,

          Sharon F. Tatuaca