Re: [hreg] fun climate talk for local high schools

  • Nan Hildreth
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2010
      ACE might want to talk to your intermediate
      school about climate. They set up their Houston
      branch only a year ago and so they are not yet swamped with engagements.

      At 08:40 AM 11/8/2010, you wrote:

      >I am currently helping in an intermediate school
      >that wants to start a recycling
      >program too bad they don't qualify. Is there
      >something for Intermediate schools that
      >you may know about?

    • evelyn sardina
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2010
        Thanks. I have a group that I am volunteering for and need to know whom can I talk to
        for a possible talk at the school. It would only be for an after school program in which the students choose to do recycling as their project so the talk would have to be on this topic specifically.