Re: [hreg] fun climate talk for local high schools

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2010
      I am currently helping in an intermediate school that wants to start a recycling
      program too bad they don't qualify. Is there something for Intermediate schools that
      you may know about?

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2010
        ACE might want to talk to your intermediate
        school about climate. They set up their Houston
        branch only a year ago and so they are not yet swamped with engagements.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2010
          Thanks. I have a group that I am volunteering for and need to know whom can I talk to
          for a possible talk at the school. It would only be for an after school program in which the students choose to do recycling as their project so the talk would have to be on this topic specifically.